Monday, May 09, 2005

 

MY FIRST "BRICK" WORKOUT

I completed my first "brick" workout, referring to how your legs feel like after a swim, bike and run. The weather was absolutely perfect (at least for the bike and run; I completed my swim in an indoor pool) and it was nice whizzing along on my just tuned-up bike. I was so tired at the end but that may have been due to improper nutrition during the workout. Next time, I will carry more water and carbohydrate gel packs. I only attempted half the distances in each activity, to get my body familiar with stringing the different activities together.

Comments:
Wow! What an adventure you will have! I must say this is amazing what you are trying to accomplish and I know you have always been a great guy so this doesn't surprise me at all. I think helping others is what you do best! =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?