Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

PRESENTATIONS

I'm glad that I've been given some opportunities to formally share about my trip to New Zealand. For my small group, I was tasked with preparing a New Zealand dinner and giving a presentation. The dinner (Leek and Potato Soup with Oysters, Lamb Hotpot, and Cranberry Bread and Butter Pudding) was well enjoyed. Click here for the slides to my presentation (just "open" it and use your "Page Down" key to scroll through the slides).

I also had a chance to share about this trip at last weekend's service. Since the theme right now is about partnerships in ministry, it was fitting for people who are serving this summer to share about their ministries. Many people came up to me afterwards either to ask more about Habitat and my trip, or to share with me their experiences with Habitat.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?